phone: 707-536-5983 email: jason (at) jasongrantconsulting (dot) com
My consultancy draws on 25 years of experience as a leader in the movement toward a sustainable forest products industry. Past and current clients include companies, green building professionals, trade associations and non-profits that are part of the movement.
A sampling of my services:
- Marketing Consultation — strategic consultation, positioning for the green building market, green website content, marketing collateral, CEU presentation development, etc.
- Training & Education — training on FSC, LEED, Lacey, CARB, the NWFA RPP, etc.
- Advocacy – influencing the key market drivers for ecological forest products
- Programs, Policy & Research – crafting and influencing policy and analysis aiming to improve FSC, LEED and LCA
- FSC Chain-of-Custody Consultation – audit preparation, resolution of Corrective Action Requests, etc.
- Lacey Act Compliance – strategies and procedures for exercising Due Care per the amended U.S. Lacey Act prohibiting trade in illegal wood
- Specification & Sourcing Assistance – expert guidance in specifying, sourcing and documenting the use of FSC-certified wood in LEED and other green building projects